Palouse Ads Logo Wireless Internet from $29.95
Moscow, Pullman, Lewiston, Clarkston, Potlatch, Deary, Palouse, Garfield, Bovill, Elk River, Harvard, Princeton, Helmer, Garrison, Troy, Colfax, Genesee, Lapwai, Pomeroy, Viola, Albion, Colton, Uniontown, Kendrick, Juliaetta

280 12 Gauge Waterfowl Shells Pullman
About 80% of them are 3" and the other 20% or so are 2 3/4. Has a nice mix of shot size: BBB, BB, #1, #2, #3, #4. There are about 20 Federal shells, and the rest are a mix of Remington and Winchester. The Winchester rounds are all premium high-velocity loads (Super-X Drylock). A good portion of the Remington Loads are also high-velocity (NitroSteel). However, some of the Remington loads are the cheaper kinds (High Speed Sportsman or Express Steel). $225 OBO Text me at Five Zero Nine - Five Nine Five - Four Two Zero Five

Ask Seller a Question
Your email address:  
Your Question:
Click here to send email
Cactus Computer and Internet Service